Membership in the association is open to any currently certified provider of Behavior Management in the State of Indiana. Association dues are collected from active members on an annual basis in the first quarter of the year.
As you consider membership, please review the following benefits the association can provide:
- IN-ABC provides a forum for Behavioral Consultants across the state to network with one another. Sharing resources, resolving systemic conflict and planning for the future of our profession is commonplace amongst IN-ABC members.
- IN-ABC provides a direct link to timely information communicated from state entities.
- Each individual behavioral consultant is responsible for meeting the State of Indiana’s annual requirement of 10 CEUs. To help members in their efforts to meet this requirement, IN-ABC provides multiple CEU opportunities each year. CEU credits are often available at periodic meetings for no additional cost and the registration fee for our Annual Conference includes all applicable CEU credits.
Membership Types / 2014 Dues:
Membership Application / Renewal Forms:
In January of each year, current members are emailed a Membership Invitation / Renewal Letter for the new year. You now have two choices for renewal.
- You may download, print and complete a Membership Application form and mail it, along with payment, to our Secretary, Sue Bauer at her address noted on the form.
2014 INABC Membership Form (PDF) Download
Payment may be in the form of a check (payable to “IN-ABC”)
Susanne Bauer, IN-ABC Secretary
Post Office Box 272
Spencer, IN 47460
- If you prefer, you may now complete your Membership Application form online along with your PayPal payment submission. Proceed to Online Application
Once your membership is confirmed you will receive a receipt via email and you will also be added to the INABC distribution E-list for all association related correspondence.
We also ask that you print yourself a copy of the Indiana Association of Behavioral Consultants Code of Ethics and By-Laws from the website for your files. Please be certain to share these documents with all members of your agency.
Lastly, please feel free to contact an Executive Board member with comments or questions.
, or alternatively, a secure credit card payment may be processed via PayPal below.