* 11th Annual INABC Conference, November 1-2, 2018 *
Expanding Your Intervention Toolbox
We are pleased to announce that our 2018 Annual Conference is now just weeks away. Please take a look at your calendars and make plans to participate.
Reserve Your Room:
Wyndham Indianapolis West
2544 Executive Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46241
[if you register by phone, ask to be included in the “IN Assoc. of Behavioral Consults” block]
* reduced rate for room reservations available through 10/4 *
Keynote: Kari Dunn Buron
Please note that we’ve modified our typical format this year as we welcome Kari Dunn Buron as our keynote speaker. Her presentation will be delivered in two parts, closing out the day on Thursday and beginning our day on Friday.
Day 1 // Neuroscience of Challenging Behavior
Day 2 // Making the Shift to Teaching New Skills vs. Stopping Unwanted Behavior
Kari Dunn Buron taught in the K-12 public school system with students on the autism spectrum for 30+ years and was a founding member of the MN Autism Project. She developed an Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate program for educators at Hamline University in St. Paul, MN and is on the Advisory Board for the Autism Society of Trinidad and Tobago and the Autism Society of MN.
Kari is the co-author of The Incredible 5-Point Scale, and the author of When My Worries Get Too Big (winner of the 2013 Mom’s Choice Award), A 5 Could Make Me Lose Control! and A 5 is Against the Law! (2008 ASA literary award winner).
* Heather Meyers (The Nurtured Heart Approach)
* Jennifer Chance, BCBA & Teresa Gaines, MA ABA (Teaching Communication Using ABA strategies)
* Linda Bell, LCSW & Cindy Pardue, LCSW (Counseling Skills & Techniques)
* Claudia Dominik, LCSW, RPT (Play Therapy Techniques)
* Sally Davies, HSPP (Psychotropic Pharmacology)
* Kelly Hartman, MA (Culture and Perception: How We Can Really Change Behavior)
2. complete the ENTIRE registration form on the last page of the Registration Brochure
3. mail the registration form(s) – along with payment (personal or business checks) to Sue Bauer, INABC Secretary at the address indicated on the top of the registration form
4. mail payment (business or personal check) along with the registration forms
— OR — complete the entire registration process ONLINE, at this link !
This year, INABC is pleased to partner with the Direct Support Professionals of Indiana for the first day of our annual conference.
Please feel free to download the 2018 DSPIN Conference Program and Registration Form and help get the word out.