* Eighth Annual IN-ABC Conference, November 12-13, 2015 *
It's time for our Annual Conference. Based on 2014 attendee feedback, this year, the conference committee invited speakers to address membership on topics related to interventions and strategies. Please consider joining us.
Conference information is NOW available. Conference Brochure
Reserve Your Room:
Wyndham Indianapolis West
2544 Executive Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46241
IN-ABC is excited that Dr. Christopher Baglio will be returning to deliver this year’s Keynote Address on the topic of Expanding the Toolbox: Translating alternate interventions into behavioral strategies.
Dr. Baglio is the Director of Program Development for Liberty Healthcare Corporation, an adjunct professor at Olivet Nazarene University, and also an independent behavioral consultant. Prior to his current position, Dr. Baglio directed Liberty of Indiana Corporation, was the Director of Behavioral Health at a large Illinois State Operated Center, and was owner and operator of Developing Trends, LLC, a company providing behavioral supports for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Featured speakers will include; Amy Swier-Vosnos, PsyD, HSPP (Using Neuropsychological Assessments to Refine Your Treatment Plan) — Sonya Broadnax (Understanding the Effects of Stress and How Complementary and Alternative Medicine can Help) — Dr. Gwen Martin-Perryman (Working Through Challenging Behaviors During Sessions) — Dr. Qusayy Godbolt (The Efficacy of Behavior Support Plans: An Evaluation of Behavior Support Plans Emphasizing Professional Team Collaboration, Social Validity, and Treatment Integrity) — Dr. Cathy Pratt (Understanding Challenging Behaviors and Linking Treatment to the BSP) — Dr. Brad Ralston (Topic TBA)
Please note that handouts and outlines may be made available as they are received from the respective speakers. Download
To Register For The Conference:
1. download and review the Conference Brochure Download
2. complete the ENTIRE registration form on the last page of the document
3. mail the registration form(s) to Sue Bauer, INABC Secretary at the address indicated on the top of the registration form
4. mail payment (business or personal check) along with the registration forms — OR — this year we are also offering the option to complete the entire registration process ONLINE, just press the button ! Online Registration