* Seventh Annual IN-ABC Conference, October 23-24, 2014 *
IN-ABC 2014, Treating the Whole Person
It’s almost time for our Annual Conference and we’d love for you to plan on being there !
This year, the conference committee elected to focus largely on a wide range of treatment strategies and once again, an impressive panel of speakers will be joining us.
Conference information is NOW available. Conference Brochure
Reserve Your Room:
Hilton Indianapolis North
8181 North Shadeland Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46250
IN-ABC is excited to host Dr. Stephen Curtis for this year’s Keynote Address. Dr. Curtis will provide a tour of the brain and our capacities for emotion and cognition that will give you a new and helpful perspective on your life, your potential for change and growth – and a new perspective on your clients.
Dr. Curtis is a neuroscientist and Clinical Psychologist who also specializes in Sports and Performance Psychology. Dr. Curtis has authored three books on Performance Psychology and organizational change, as well as the Clarity survey, a best practices instrument used by Fortune 500 companies for market research and organizational climate applications.
Featured speakers will include; Melissa Steele, JD (Risk Management and Liability) — Michelle Sybesma (Generational Differences) — Dr. Christopher Baglio (Replacement Behaviors) — Dana Renay (Restraints and Seclusions) — Dr. Leanne Carlson (Cognitive Behavioral Approaches in Treating Anxiety) — Rashell McBeth D’Amico (Neuro-plasticity: Stretching the Brain) — Dr. Mary Lou Hulseman (The Meaning of Autism Symptoms) — Dr. Oliver Wendt (Evidence-based iPad Interventions for Augmentative and Alternate Communication) — Dr. Fengyi Kuo (Occupational Therapy and Transition Services for Adolescents and Adults with Autism) — Staci Small, MA, RD (Identification and Correction of Common Nutrient Deficiencies in Children with Autism).
Please note that handouts and outlines may be made available as they are received from the respective speakers. Download
To Register For The Conference:
1. download and review the Conference Brochure Download
2. complete the ENTIRE registration form on page 8
3. mail the registration form(s) to Sue Bauer, INABC Secretary at the address indicated on the top of the registration form
4. mail payment (business or personal check) along with the registration forms — OR — this year we are also offering the option to complete the entire registration process ONLINE, just press the button ! Online Registration